NBI clearance dress code Philippines: When you are going to apply for the NBI Clearance at NBI Clearance Center, there’s no necessity to follow strict dress codes like wearing formal wear, etc.
But, always keep in mind that all government offices in the Philippines need candidates to wear clean and proper Wear.
Unluckily, the clothes you wear everyday with your friends or to the mall, normally aren’t fit inside the NBI Clearance outlets. There is some certain (unwritten) NBI Clearance policy.
Appropriate Clothing For the Males
- Polo shirts
- Pants are allowed
- A pair of closed shoes is highly supported whether it is leather or rubber shoes
Appropriate Clothing For the Females
- Shirt dress worn with pants
- Tailored dress
- Sleeved top or blouses
- Blouse with sweater
- Turtleneck tops
- Skirts of appropriate length (should not be shorter than 1 inch above the knee)
- Short dresses (should not be shorter than 1 inch above the knee)
Note: When you wearing a skirt above the knee, socks are approved. Color of socks should be office fit: Gray, Black, Brown.
We advise people to not to wear the following NBI Clearance Dress Code when you apply for the NBI Clearance.
- Flip flops/slippers
- Tank tops
- Ragged and unclean footwear
- Shorts / Mini Shorts
- figure-hugging, Revealing, torn and ragged bottoms
That was all about the NBI Clearance Dress Code. We hope it will helpful to you but if you’re having difficulty choosing what to wear, then you can simply get a nice pair of jeans, a dress shirt/blouse and look awesome. If you want to say something? then please drop us your advice in the below comments section!